Monday, June 4, 2007

The Things We Miss


Occasionally while walking down a street one of us will say "I could really go for some sushi right now... or a Tartine croissant... or an evening at the Art Bar... or a pedicure (Matt rarely reflects on the pedicures)... or an installment of the Sopranos..." or any number of things we miss from home.
However, even more than we miss schedules that adhere to time, we miss our family and friends the most. Seeing Hilda and Liam in Antigua today was incredibly nice and reminded me of those I love. Here we are hiding out in an ice cream parlor while it poured rain outside (we don´t miss ice cream as it`s EVERYWHERE in Latin America).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw. I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Mary and Matt I miss you too.
Love, Mark Szczepanik

Nick Flip said...

I hung out with Liam and Hilda last night... They had very cool pictures... It made me miss you guys more. :)